CTS Engineering, Inc. offers a variety of transportation services with state of the art technology solutions to our clients.
Born in one of the most economically crucial times in US history, CTS Engineering, Inc.’s staff understands that the future of transportation engineering requires creative thinking and diverse solutions. Accordingly, we work diligently to satisfy the needs of our public and private sector clients.
CTS Engineering offers a wide array of services to our clients including transportation planning, traffic engineering, public transit support, roadway design, policy planning, advanced technological support, data collection, statistical analysis, PD&E studies, plans evaluation, and transit capital and operation and maintenance (O & M) investment management.
CTS Engineering is proud of its strong research & development capabilities and closely monitors progressive research efforts in order to provide our clients the most advanced and effective technology oriented services.
Mission Statement: CTS Engineering’s mission is to provide creative, comprehensive, and cost-effective solutions to our clients and community.
CTS Engineering is prequalified by Florida Department of Transportation to provide services in the following work types:
- 2.0 – Project Development and Environmental Studies
- 3.1 – Minor Highway Design
- 3.2 – Major Highway Design
- 3.3 – Controlled Access Highway Design
- 6.1 – Traffic Engineering Studies
- 6.2 – Traffic Signal Timing
- 7.1 – Signing, Pavement Marking and Channelization
- 7.2 – Lighting
- 7.3 – Signalization
- 13.3 – Policy Planning
- 13.4 – Systems Planning
- 13.5 – Subarea/Corridor Planning
- 13.6 – Land Planning/Engineering
- 13.7 – Transportation Statistics